A lot goes into being a great Marriage Celebrant and I love utilising the wonderful services available on the NSW Central Coast to help me to be the best I can be. It seems like an eternity since I’ve been the Celebrant at a wedding. The winter was quiet and some bookings cancelled or postponed; all normal in the wedding business and also in life.
Finally though, I’m starting up again this weekend and am looking forward to the 15 or so weddings I have booked in for the remainder of 2012. There’s still time to organise a low-key elopement this year. Check my availability calendar.
I haven’t been sitting still for these quiet months. Here’s what I’ve been doing behind the scenes:
- I have had new business cards made.
- I’ve started working on a top secret project. (I’d tell you but I’d have to….)
- I had the freedom, time and honor to help an elderly friend in his final month of life. This was sad, but also really cool to be able to advocate for him to have control of his death.
- I started back exercising regularly with my favourite former bride/personal trainer Trinity from Bootcamps Australia.
- I began a healthy eating regime devised by Naturopath and Nutritionist Shannon Brenton.
- I have lost weight and gained fitness since starting with them and that’s just the start.
Speaking of being the best…
Look at some behind the scenes photos of what goes into getting the best ‘confetti’ shot. Thanks again Andrew, the great Central Coast Photographer from Impact Images for taking these pictures of me.
I’m not the best at throwing confetti, but I’m great at simple, fuss-free, low key weddings.
Give me a call on 0429 2 ELOPE or complete the online booking enquiry.